Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Busyness

This morning I got up at six and fixed Bob some sausage and eggs, with toast. I was going to be gone most of the day with one activity or another. I got my hair done at 9:15 and then went to the market to pick up a few things I will need for dinner Thursday evening when Cyndi and Jeff come for dinner to discuss once again their plans for their wedding on the 25th.

After that, I had an 11:00 board meeting of the Montgomery County Medical Clinic. It was a long meeting and we didn't break up until 1:00. But we worked on our policy statement.

Then I came on home. My sister had a problem with our bank and I went up there and weeded that out.

My brother-in-law approached me at church day before yesterday to tell me that my sister has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease. She had had a CAT scan and a PET scan and it appeared that the right side of her brain, where cognitive activity should be, had very little activity there. Phyllis is my only sister so between my brother-in-law and myself, we will be caring for my sister as the disease progresses.

5 comments:

Clara....in TN said...

Margie, I'm sorry to hear that about your sister!

Judy said...

You are one busy lady! I am so sorry to hear about your sister, Margie.

Beth said...

Margie, I sure am sorry to hear about your sister. I will keep her and all your family in my prayers.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you so much, folks. It is so sad.

Unknown said...

margie I;m here to help,especially since she's my mom,denise