Friday, November 28, 2008

The Day After


I don't know what we will do today. I would like to go to Bartlesville and start my Christmas shopping but I also need to go up to the hospital and visit my sister. We did not get up there yesterday.

Scott is not feeling well today. He is trying to take a cold, I think. I got him started on my zinc tablets to try to ward it off.

I fixed him an omelet this morning. Bob is just now getting up. He will probably want bacon and eggs too. I will need to get a few things at the market today.

Scott took Ashley to a movie last night in Bartlesville. It was "Twilight". He said it was a chick flick but he likes chick flicks so that was fine. He is really enjoying his opportunity to see Ashley. He went to the bank to check his account and pay his bills this morning. He will go back out to see Ashley again today while Bob and I go to Bartlesville. This is a photo of them together yesterday.

2 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Glad Bob is feeling better. Lovely photo! Enjoy your day.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Sylvia. We did. I hope you did too.