Friday, December 19, 2008

Bartlesville Trip

Bob and I went to Bartlesville again today and walked the mall (a trip of 40 miles) and ate lunch there. I also bought gas there since it was 149.9 there and it's 169.9 here in Kansas. Then we came home and read all afternoon. It was 47 degrees so we let Slinky out for the afternoon. It's cooling off now so I just put him back in.

While he was out this morning, I scrubbed the kitchen floor...not that it will do any good since he's back in now but I feel better about it.

It was a nice respite to have a warmer day. I may be able to make it through the winter if we can have a nice day every couple of weeks. It's supposed to turn cold again tonight.

Tomorrow, Bob has a class for board members at Red Cross so he will be busy. I don't know what I will do. Maybe I will read some more.

I get very bored in winter. My idea of a good time is to dig in the yard and plant flowers.

2 comments:

patsy said...

cold here tonight. 6 degrees tomorrow night.

Margie's Musings said...

It's very cold here too. My water in the door of the refrigerator froze last night. Bob had wrapped all the pipes but it froze anyhow. It's 10 degrees out on our patio and that's on the south side of the house.