Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Sister

I spent the day with my sister. She is doing fine in the nursing home. When I left at 5:30 she still had not had her physical therapy. The therapist was in the house but he had not got to her yet. She had her nightgown on and was ready to go to bed. My brother-in-law came and he convinced her that if she went to bed at 5:30, she would be up at 4:00.

It was a pretty boring day. She told me everything she told me at least three times. She is really showing her Alzheimer's Disease. I feel really sorry for her though.

I got home and fixed myself a cup of tomato soup.

Tomorrow I hope to make it to Independence for my hair appointment. If I can't, I will have to wash my own hair.

2 comments:

patsy said...

it is sad that your sister has to go thro'this and sad for you.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, it is. But she is handling better then I ever thought she would.