Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Busy Tuesday

Today was another busy day. I got up early at 5:00 so I could take my brother-in-law to have a colonscopy in Bartlesville at 7:30. He has had one cancerous polyp some years back and last year they happened onto a Non Hodgins Lymphoma. The doctor wanted him to have chemotherapy but the oncologist took it before a board that decided to "wait and see". When he told the doctor today that he had not had any chemo and that the board had advised against it, the doctor was not happy. We will get the doctor's new report after the biopsy comes back. Then he has an appointment with the oncologist next month.

After I got him home, I picked up Bob and went to Independence to my Montgomery County Health Clinic board meeting at 11:00. After that he picked me up and took me to the Celebration Committee meeting at 1:00. I got out of that meeting after 2:00 and then we came home.This afternoon, I have tried to get the Restoration Studies Symposium finished up. A number of glitches have come up the past two or three days and Ron and I have tried to iron them out before Friday.

No comments: