Friday, April 17, 2009

Restoration Studies Symposium

I'm off today to the Restoration Studies Symposium. I hope all goes well. I am sort of uptight about the weekend, having never done this before. I have my paper and when I finish here, I will read it again. It's been several weeks since I have read it.

Ron and Joyce are flying in today from Tennessee. Ron has done this before in his profession as a physicist so it's not all new to him. They will stay with Ron's sister there in Independence. Bill and I will stay with Sheri Robards. She just e-mailed me that she has been called in to work so she won't be home until 6:00.

Bob will stay home and take care of the dog and cat. He can't hear well enough to attend these things anymore. He has not been feeling well lately and I don't know why. His glucose has been o.k. Maybe it's the mileage. He will be 79 in May.

Sunday evening we will have Living the Questions group again and I hope to be back in time for that.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I hope everything goes well with the Symposium, Margie. I'm sure you'll do great with your paper.

I do hope Bob feels better soon.

Margie's Musings said...

The Symposium was a great success! Everyone said they loved it!