Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Quiet Day

This has been a quiet day. Bob and I went to a couple of garage sales this morning and then came back home and after the grass dried a little, Bob mowed and trimmed. I went to get him some gas and then blew off the patio. After that, I fixed us a light lunch.

Not much else going on.

Tonight we will probably go to The Tavern on the Plaza for dinner. I was going to cook but Bob likes to eat out on Saturday evening.

I have been surfing the net and reading the notebook my cousin, Sue, gave me on our family genealogy. There's an awful lot of information on the internet.

It's been a lovely day.

I have been having some trouble with my right leg aching. It has done it off and on for several years but it appears to be getting worse. I will probably call the doctor's office Monday if it doesn't clear up by then.

Ah...the joys of getting old.

4 comments:

Balisha said...

I hope you have a restful day. Margie, you do so much for so many...You have a very busy life.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks...I appreciate your saying that, Balisha.

Judy said...

I got my grass cut on Saturday, too, and today has been very quiet. I hope your leg gets better. My legs ache a lot. It seems if I exercise they get better though. I am just too lazy to walk sometimes. Have a good week.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. I will probably have this checked out sometime this week.