Monday, June 22, 2009

Busy Monday

I got up early this morning to water my flowers and feed and water the animals. My grandson was bringing my great granddaughter over for the morning until my son-in-law could take her for the day. She played all morning on my computer and was good as gold. I cleaned house and did four loads of laundry.

I took her to Jefferson where we met her grandfather on the way to Independence. I had Cyndi with me. I took Cyndi to her physical therapy in Independence at 1:00. We got home a little after 3:00. She is doing much better.

I caught up on my e-mail then and will fix dinner in a little while. It is 95 degrees right now and we have let Slinky in the kitchen. It's just too hot for a Shar Pei. Poor dog. All he can do in that little kitchen is lie down.

This evening we will watch American Experience on PBS. There is absolutely nothing on cable TV anymore....except on PBS. Everything else is just ignorant. It's either reality shows, cop shows or game shows. Nothing for anyone who has a brain.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I agree. It's distressing to look at the TV line up anymore.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, it is..especially when it cost so much!