Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sunfest Saturday

We plan to attend Sunfest at Bartlesville today. It looks like rain. I hope it doesn't rain. I had wanted to have my garage sale today originally but after I learned this was the weekend for Sunfest, I decided on next weekend. Sunfest is a huge arts and crafts festival at Sooner Park in Bartlesville. It includes all sorts of entertainment and great food. We usually attend each June. Most of the time Bob is gone on some disaster or another but this year there have been no hurricanes yet. That's a blessing.

I hope to have some pictures to post later in the day if it doesn't rain and if we get to attend.

If it does rain, we will still go to their Wal Mart Superstore and buy the rest of the groceries that were not available here Thursday when we bought what we could here at our small store.

We went to Joplin yesterday and I finally found the towels I have been looking for for weeks. They had them in stock in their Penney's store. I had looked in Bartlesville and Owasso but neither store had them in stock. They are the beige towels like like the green ones I already have. We only had the one set to use and we were fast wearing them out using them and washing them and returning them to the towel bars.

No comments: