Sunday, June 7, 2009

Laid Back Sunday

This is one of those Sundays that I didn't have much to do. I didn't have to cook anything for the light breakfast. My brother-in-law did the light breakfast. Several of us ate out at noon at Hong Kong Delight so I didn't even have to cook lunch.

Bob and I both got too much food so we took our take out over to my sister and brother-in-law. They can enjoy it for supper this evening.

I came home and did my Sunday letters to those who did not attend. Actually, this was Communion Sunday (which we traditionally only serve once a month on the first Sunday) so we had a nice turnout for us.

I posted some on a couple of boards I share my thoughts on and decided to update my blog with this very boring information. Sorry folks!

6 comments:

Balisha said...

To much excitement isn't good for us old folks. Your life sounds a bit like mine..from time to time. I told my husband the other day...all we have been doing is working in this yard...it's time to sit back and enjoy it.

Margie's Musings said...

Right! We weeded this week. Now it needs mowing again.

Judy said...

Hi Margie, I kept my grandson yesterday and all night last night until 10 a.m. this morning and believe me I was ready for a laid back Sunday! I have a hard time keeping up with a two year old these days but love him to death. My yards needs mowing, too.

Beth said...

I think laid-back Sundays are the best! After all, I think the Lord intended this day to be a day of rest.:-)

Margie's Musings said...

True, Beth, but it seldom turns out that way.

Margie's Musings said...

I'm ashamed to admit I've had 473 posts since I began.