Monday, July 13, 2009

House Cleaning Monday

This was one of my usual Mondays. It rained a little about 5:00. Early on, about 7:00 before it got hot, I cleaned out my lily/iris bed and then I cleaned house. I also did two loads of laundry and changed my bed.

It got very hot toward noon and I had to let Slinky in the house. He was very hot. Slinky is being a very finicky eater right now. He hadn't eaten much for three days until this morning when he ate a little of his dog food...very little.

By this evening he hadn't eaten much of anything. I fixed a strip of bacon and poured the grease over his dog food and he finally are every last bit, including the strip of bacon.

I read a bit this afternoon and then fixed some Parmesan Chicken, baked potato and coleslaw for dinner. Then we ate the last of the cherry pie cake for dessert.

This evening we will watch Antiques Roadshow. Tomorrow I will dust. I cleaned everything else.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie...I love that recipe. It's so easy and everyone likes it. Have a good day.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

It's a great recipe. that's true. I'm glad you liked it.