Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday Lunch

We went to Independence at 10:30 where I had my board meeting. Bob went to see Ivan during that time but Ivan was "out of it". It sounded like they had him overmedicated but they said they had not given him anything. Bob simply could not rouse him. So Bob went to visit Bill instead.

At noon, they came to get me and we went to the small Mexican restaurant for lunch. It was good but we brought half of it home. They serve way too much food.

I have read all afternoon and posted on various web boards. Not a lot going on.

Slinky is off his food. For one thing he is constipated. He hasn't had a bowel movement for two days. So he isn't eating. I don't know what to do. I guess I could go over to Wal Mart and see if they have anything for dogs but how to get it down him if they did would be the next dilemma. I checked the internet and I can add a couple of teaspoons of bran to his food. Well, he won't eat so I gave him some of the meatloaf with the bran mixed in. He won't eat that either.

If it isn't one old dog, it's another. :)

No comments: