Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday's Breakfast

I had my hair done at 7:15 this morning and after that. I met Juanita for breakfast. We had a good visit. While we were there, my sister and brother-in-law came in and sat in the booth just across from us. My poor sister. She looks so pitiful still using her walker. I hope she will eventually get away from it and get back on her feet.

I came home and Bob went up to Red Cross to see Aaron, the director.

Slinky ate a little...but very little this morning. Afterward he had some diarrhea so he did eliminate something. I cleaned it up out of the yard. He still feels miserable. I had e-mailed Scott about his condition and Scott is quite concerned...as are we. If he isn't better by tomorrow, I may take him to the vet.

I will read this afternoon and perhaps Bob and I will get a few groceries.

No comments: