Monday, August 31, 2009

New Concrete Driveway Apron

Bob and I just went out to the church and they are pouring our new concrete driveway apron today. It looks terrific! We won't be able to drive on it until Saturday. I want it to completely cure before anyone tries to do that.

I hope no kid will go in there and mess it up after the contractor leaves. He has a barricade up right now but it could easily be moved. I will get a photo of it when I go out there next.

We did not clean today because we had just cleaned on Thursday. I will run a dust mop on the laminated floors anyhow. They do get dusty and the cat hair shows up there too. I did a couple of loads of laundry today.

Tomorrow morning, I will go visit my sister as usual. Then we will go take Leslie to lunch. I have had 16 responses so far to the Ministerial Alliance meeting notice I sent out. We should have a big meeting. That will be Thursday.

No comments: