Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rainy Day

It's been a rainy day today but we have needed the rain. I went to Independence this morning to get my hair done and to go to breakfast with Juanita. She is having some more problems with her glaucoma and is not seeing well just now so I picked her up.

I have read all afternoon after doing a load of laundry. I fixed a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch and Slinky ate more then half of it. I just can't refuse that old dog.

Bob has also been reading today. It rained all morning so he didn't take his walk. It is sunshiny now though.

I have posted on my church's web board in my spare time. That place will keep you thinking.

There's nothing on TV tonight so we will watch another episode of "The Power of Myth"..an old Bill Moyers interview with Joseph Campbell.

We wil have stew for dinner tonight.

No comments: