Friday, September 4, 2009

Lazy Day

I did some cleaning today and did a load of laundry but have read or posted on my church's web site all day with the exception of noontime when we went to Independence to take our daughter, Leslie, to lunch. We went to Big Cheese and had a mini pizza. Bob had a salad. He tries to leave things like pizza alone with his diabetes.

Bob vacuumed for me. I really need to get the den carpet cleaned but don't know who to get. Years ago, I got Day and Night Carpet Cleaning from Tyro, Kansas. Russell dry cleaned my carpet and made it look just like new and the beauty of it was that within an hour, you could walk on it. I'd love to find someone who does that nowadays. Russell moved to California several years ago.

I must also get the all purpose room carpet cleaned at church. Perhaps next week I can remember to call about that.

Leslie and I had a good lunch but Bob only had a salad and is hungry. I'm going to fix some chicken for dinner tonight. Tomorrow noon we will eat out. Sunday we may do that too.

Scott may come home. He should be coming in this evening from New York and may call. If he comes home, we may cook out. It depends on what his plans are.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Margie, My carpets need cleaning, too. Really they need replacing but I don't want to spend the money or move everything right now. Maybe, when spring comes. I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for all your kind comments to me. Balisha is coming home tomorrow and is doing great. I am going to the farm to visit one of my daughters. The other one is out of town for the weekend.

Margie's Musings said...

That's terrific about Balisha. Have a great weekend. I learned this evening that Scott is not coming. he says he must learn to be alone.