Monday, May 3, 2010

County Commission Meeting Today

I have the invocation to do at the county commission meeting in Independence today at 9:00. I have missed the last two times I was to do it so I must make it today. I tried to get Phil to take me off the list but he was hesitant to do that. He may have to if I get too busy with Bob.

Bob's afternoon improved some yesterday. By the time I got home from church he had managed somehow to get his clothes on and was feeling better. Melissa, our doctor, was at church yesterday. She had been out of the office Friday so if the report came in, she was not aware of it.

She has to make a deposition this morning so she will not be in her office until afternoon. I should be back long before that. I know Bob is anxious to find out what his status is and what the prognosis is for his cancer.

We have Ministerial Alliance this Thursday. I hope he is up to going. I am the secretary and will need to take minutes. This is the election and also the last meeting for the summer. We will resume in September. Other then that meeting and my Wednesday hair appointment, we have a quiet week coming. That's good. Bob has felt wretched this past week.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

I have Bob and you in my prayers.I think that the caregiver is often forgotten. Such a hard thing to deal with...sickness. Joe always says..."Let go and let God"
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. I am doing fine...just one day at a time. Bob is the one struggling right now. But all prayers are appreciated.