Friday, May 7, 2010

Lunch on Friday

Today, if Bob is up to it, we will drive up to Independence and take Leslie to lunch. Bob always looks forward to that.

I awoke at 3:00 AM again this morning and could not get back to sleep. It's 4:00 now. I just lay there and thought about my life and what I was going to do. I went over my budget about a dozen times and never could balance it. I know I must just take one day at a time to get through this difficult time. It's just that every once in awhile it catches up with me. I will need to find a job...that's for sure. At 74, that may be difficult. I can always clean houses if I can find anyone nowadays that can afford to pay for that service.

My concern now is that the economy will bottom out again if the situation with Greece and Europe gets worse and that will affect our economy since we are all so interconnected in this day and age. However, my immediate concerns are the ones I need to focus on and not the national and international mess.

Bob has felt bad again today. he took a couple of Aleve at 7:00 this morning and they never did help. At 10:30, he took two Tylenol and they have kicked in now and he is feeling better. So it appears we will go to Independence and take Leslie to lunch.

I hope the rest of the day goes better then the morning.

It did. At least so far. He did much better at lunch with Leslie. She picks up his spirits. He is now taking a nap.

While I was gone picking up his meds someone called and woke him up from his nap. He has a terrible time getting up and did not make it in time and the person did not leave a message. Also, since he's very hard of hearing, he cannot hear on the telephone. Now he's back to the grouchy mode again.

No comments: