Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Branson Photos




Photos below are those that Sheri sent. These are the ones I took. The top one is of Sheri, Karan and Leslie. The one on the right is the entertainer with whom Sheri took my photo. The one below is the three of them at the restaurant with the taxi. My other photos did not turn out to be anything but Leslie's condo. We had such a great time. These gals are really great fun. We do this once a year. It's our mother/daughter weekend.

My brother-in-law came over and let the furnace man in on Friday and he fixed the furnace. It was the ignition. My furnace is slowly falling apart...one part at a time. If it just keeps doing that, I think I can afford to have it fixed. If it just doesn't die altogether.

3 comments:

Balisha said...

So glad you could get away for some fun on the weekend. You deserve it...Balisha

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend you had! I love doing stuff like that with my girls, too. I saw the picture of you and your daughter on facebook. She looks just like you! I could sure tell she was your daughter.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Gals. I'm not sure she would be flattered.

We did have a great time.