Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cold Saturday

My brother-in-law called this morning to ask if I would like to go to Eggberts for breakfast. I said "sure". He came by to pick me up about 6:45 and I put Slinky in the garage. It was 18 degrees on the patio but 40 degrees in the garage. He didn't like it but he went anyhow.

I was back within an hour and he needed to go pee and then came back in the kitchen. He was very happy to be back in the kitchen. He is being pretty good now but is as bored as I am.

When my son-in-law clears off the parking lot at church, Bob A. and I will go out and clean off the sidewalks so everyone can get in the building safely tomorrow. I don't know how many we will have but we are going to hold church. Our people come from a number of places far off. We have members at Dennis, Neodesha, rural Caney and rural Independence besides here in Coffeyville. The church is in the country between Independence and Coffeyville. I will try to post a photo of it above. It was built in 1999 and paid for five years later.

More later...

Well, we got it finished! Then I came home and finished my patio. Now we are forecast for more snow Tuesday and Wednesday but not as much. We will see. My Wichita doctor's appointment has been moved again...this time to Wednesday. I'll go if I can get there.

I put Slinky out on the patio in the sunshine at noon. He loves the sunshine. He's been out there all afternoon in 30 some degree weather but in the sun he doesn't seem to care. It's 2:00 now.

More later...

No comments: