Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Church

Today I will go to church, as usual. It is 32 degrees outside right now and it's only supposed to get up to 40 today. That's a far cry from the 70 degrees of yesterday. How I dislike winter.

I brought Slinky in at midnight. It was getting too cold for him out there on the patio. He slept until 4:45 but I had forgotten to bring in his water dish too so at 4:45 he began to cry. Then he thought it was time to get up. After I brought in his water dish, he was ready for his breakfast so I just gave up and got up 15 minutes early.

I got my cinnamon rolls out of the frig and set them out on the counter top to rise. They will need a couple of hours. I will take these to church this morning after I get them iced.

Later today we will probably eat out after church and then in the afternoon I will do my letters. This evening at 6:00, the Living the Questions group will have dinner at Jack and Marilyn's house. They are fixing soup and chili. I am taking cheese and summer sausage. I may get some olives too for the plate.

The forecast is for freezing rain on Monday and snow on Tuesday. I will probably have to change my appointment with the Wichita eye doctor again. I am not driving to Wichita on ice and snow.

More later...

We did eat out at Railroad Inn in Independence. Phyllis F. and Bob A. and I rode in one car.

I had a good time at Jack and Marilyn's but I had to put Slinky in the garage since it was too cold to put him outside. He hates the garage. When I got home and let him out of the garage he had to go outside for awhile to do his duty. Then he had a hard time settling down after he came back in. He is asleep now. It is 9:30.

No comments: