Friday, March 18, 2011

Another Busy Friday

This morning after I got the animals fed and dressed myself, I went out to Wal Mart to get print cartridges for the new printer Keith bought for me. When I got back home, I cleaned both bathrooms and dust mopped the dining room and kitchen. After that I left for Caney to meet Nancy for lunch.

We had a real nice lunch and a good visit. I figured I would only be there about an hour but it turned out I was there until 1:30. When I got home I went to see Phyllis and Gerry. By the time I got home from that, I paid some bills and went to the bank.

Phyllis had been sleeping and I took her hand to wake her. She awoke for a while but kept dozing off so after about fifteen minutes I said my goodbyes and went to see Gerry. I took her the newspapers. Her son, Chuck, was there again so I stayed only fifteen minutes or so. I have done so much running around that I am tired.

I slept well last night. The animals were both outside. It has been pretty windy today. I have tried to stay out of the wind as much as possible since it irritates my allergies.

I tried to watch TV a bit ago but there is simply nothing on worth watching.

No comments: