Thursday, March 17, 2011

Busy Thursday

Today will be busy. I have a 10:15 appointment at the beauty shop in Independence and my brother-in-law is going with me so we can eat lunch at Big Cheese there. My son-in-law called last night. He is having to work late at his job and will not be able to attend the Saint Patrick's day party tonight. He wants me to come by their house and pick up the bread my daughter baked for the dinner/party. She is in Emporia for a training meeting for her job. Then Saturday she will go to Lawrence and pick up Sage, my seven year old great granddaughter. I haven't seen her in some time and she will be at church on Sunday so I will get to see her there.

This afternoon, after we get back home, I will bake my Saint Patrick's Day cookies. They will have green frosting. The dinner/party is at 6:00 this evening. We will play games afterward. I will try to remember to get photos.

I did get three job applications done yesterday afternoon. There's not much chance of my getting a job but it is compulsory to search for one anyhow in order to keep my job training. I lack only one to fill my sheet for this month. I have to continue to search.

Tomorrow, I will meet Nancy at lunchtime and we will have lunch together. She lost her husband, Darrell, before Christmas.

When I get home I will visit Phyllis and Gerry.

More later...

The photo is from the party. We played a game with dice and candy. The kids loved it. The adults also seemed to have fun.

That's my brother-in-law and me having dinner.

No comments: