Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another Thursday.

Today should go pretty well at work. My supervisor has laid out some more work for me to start on today. I stayed an extra twenty minutes yesterday to finish the job she gave me for yesterday.

Afterward, I may go out to The King at Dearing with Bob A. I don't believe he went yesterday to the Lenten Luncheon and I couldn't go. I couldn't get my hair appointment any time except yesterday noon so I had to miss the last Lenten Luncheon. I drove by his house on the way home from work at 11:30 and noticed his car was still there in his drive. The doors open at 11:30 so I doubt that he went. He was going to ask a friend and his wife and they may not have wanted to go. Anyhow, we tentatively agreed to go to The King today for lunch. I'll have to wait to see if he's still interested. Since I will leaving for Independence, Missouri, tomorrow at noon, he will be feeding my animals Friday evening, Saturday morning and evening and Sunday morning. Slinky woke me up at 5:30AM this morning barking and wanting his breakfast. He may have to wait a little longer for Bob to feed him. I can't see Bob coming over at 5:30 to feed him.

Leslie wants to take her vehicle tomorrow. It will be a lot more expensive because she drives a new Toyota SUV but if she's good enough to go with me, I will not complain. We will stay at Stoner's home while they are gone to Maine to babysit their grandchild. I hope this meeting and the papers presented are as good as they usually are.

I got my hair cut very short yesterday. For spring and summer I usually do because the warmer it gets the more wildly curly my hair gets. My hair is a real pain. I can't do a thing with it myself. I tried to straighten my bangs with my curling iron last week and ended up burning my forehead.

I may go to Bartlesville this afternoon. I haven't been in awhile. While there, I can get gas twenty cents a gallon cheaper then here in Kansas. We'll see. The store where I shop for clothing is having a half price sale. I probably don't need anything but I want to look anyhow.

More later....

Bob A. just called....He still wants to go to The King at 11:30. I told him I was still interested.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a safe trip, Margie...
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha! I hope to do that.