Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday again

The weeks fly by as we get older. I will attend church school and church, as usual today. We will probably eat somewhere after church. I am still very tired from the week's yard work. But I am making a dent in it. If I can get some mulch this week and get the flowerbeds mulched, I will be ahead of the game. I may have to mow again too this week. I got my laundry caught up yesterday as well.

I want to see if I can move my hair appointment closer to the weekend. Leslie and I will be attending the Restoration Studies Symposium this next weekend in Independence, Missouri. Bob A. will feed my animals and water my flowers if they need watering. I will wait until after the symposium to buy my hanging baskets. He doesn't need any more to do for me.

More later...

We ate at Sirloin Stockade today. My daughter and son-in-law wanted Chinese so they did not eat with the rest of us. They went to Hong Kong Delight.

After dinner, I came home and weeded my front flowerbed. Rather, I should say, I took the leaves out of it...one by one. It took me an hour but it looks nice now. I have another stretch just east of that part I got done this afternoon and then it will be all finished...just in time to mow again. But I have eleven large bags of leaves out at the curb. The trash people come tomorrow. The photo above shows that mess of trash bags.

Tonight I plan to watch 60 Minutes and then another show or so before I go to bed. I work my three hours again tomorrow and the rest of the week.

No comments: