Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Busy Wednesday

I never found the time yesterday to add to this blog. When I got home from work, Jeff was here finishing up my soffits and also putting the second coat of paint on them. He also scraped and sanded the board holding up my patio framework on the east. I forget what you call it. Anyhow he finished and left and I mowed, trimmed and trimmed back some bushes and cut them up into small pieces to bag them for the trash people. That took the rest of the afternoon.

My brother-in-law dropped by after I had finished and visited awhile.

I came in after he left and took a shower and washed my hair (it was soaking wet from sweat). I put my PJs on and went to bed about 9:00. I slept like a log until 6:00 this morning.

I worked this morning as usual. After I got off work, I drove to Bartlesville to meet Myra H. at Garfield's for lunch then we spent the next three hours catching up on the family news.

I just got home a while ago and started a load of white clothes. I have the papers to read too so I will get back to this later.

More later...

I got my laundry done and watched TV for an hour or so and then just went to bed.

No comments: