Friday, June 3, 2011

Sunny Hot Friday

It's another sunny Friday. I worked all morning on one project or the other and once again, the morning flew by...just as I like.

After work, I picked up my brother-in-law and we drove over to Cherryvale to a really good buffet restaurant and had lunch. Tomorrow we will have breakfast and then I will go out to see my sister at the nursing home before we go to Bartlesville for Sunfest. That is a large arts and crafts festival with music and lots of food. We will probably get back sometime around 4:00 in the afternoon. It's a lot of walking. There is plenty of shade though so I am hoping we are up to it.

I will just rest up tomorrow afternoon.

I am thinking of changing my clothes this afternoon and washing windows. They really need it. I have some stuff that washes the windows right through the screens and cleans the screens too. I have used it for years. It really does a nice job. It is called Renz e-z. Anymore I have to buy it online in Tulsa. I used to be able to get it at the hardware store.

Anyhow, I may hook up the hose, install the jar, mix the powder and do my windows this afternoon. We'll see.

More later...

Uh Oh! I read the directions and it said not to use on freshly painted surfaces. Jeff just painted around the windows so I guess I'd better not use it on those windows. Drat! I was counting on washing windows. It's 93 degrees out there right now anyhow.

No comments: