Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back to Work

This morning I go back to work at the office...at least I hope I have work. Tomorrow is my interview at the Judicial Center. I hope I get moved to that position and I haven't even met them yet. I am very tired of the inactivity where I am.

More later...

Sure enough..two hours of just sitting and then the last hour they came up with a project. When I finished, I left and came home.

I spent most of the afternoon working on the scrapbook I am making for Scott and Becky. Then when I tired out, I put away the scrapbook stuff and read awhile. Slinky has been in all afternoon too. It's 102 out there.

I just fed the animals and shut my Kindle. I guess I'll see if there's anything on TV until the newspaper comes.

What a dull day. I will be so happy when this heat leaves and fall comes. And to think we still have August to get through.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hang in there, Margie. We are all sick of this heat. I said that I wouldn't complain about the heat after last winter, but a gal can only take so much. Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Isn't that the truth! I need to mow but at 6:30 it's still 101 out there.