Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another Very Busy Day

This afternoon I met with the alliance officers and we went over the plans for the first part of the year. We will begin on September 1. I will need to take off a little early and make up the time for those meetings. We had arranged to meet at the Eggbert's glassed in room again. Last time they did not put us on the calendar in front and so yesterday I called to make sure they saved that room for us. It was written on the calendar there but they still seated other folks in the room. I met the guys and we went up to Sirloin Stockade and ate there and had our meeting. It lasted until 3:00.

I got my time sheet and job search sheet sent off this morning. Aime likes to receive it on Friday so I asked my supervisor to sign it for me today and when I got home I put it on the mailbox.

Bob A. came over this evening to share the news of his birthday gift from his daughter in Wisconsin. She had sent him some gift certificates for Mexican dinners at a place in Bartlesville, Monterrey House. It has been a month and he had not received them so she called them and read the the riot act. They not only sent what she had ordered but also a lot more. In all he received $85.00 worth of gift certificates. He says I am going to have to help him use them up. I will be happy to do so. He stayed and visited for awhile. We will have lunch tomorrow. I printed off some coupons from Arby's from the internet and we each have one with our names on them.

This evening I mowed again. We have had several days of rain and the grass was getting away from me. I will trim tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

I have not seen Missy or Inky all afternoon and they did not come home for supper. I wonder what has happened to them?

No comments: