Monday, August 8, 2011

Nice Monday

This has been a lovely day. It just now at 4:30 in the afternoon reached 90 degrees. It has been in the 80's all day. I took off this morning to go to Bartlesville to get new makeup at the Merle Norman store. Unfortunately they are closed on Mondays. I walked around the mall but there was really nothing I needed so I bought gas at $3.38 a gallon and came on back home. I ate lunch here. I warmed up some of my Chinese food that I brought home yesterday from Hong Kong Delight.

This afternoon I had a piece of my Earthquake cake and took two pieces over to Bob A. too. Then I went to sonic to get a cherry limeade slush. They are very refreshing.

Slinky happily spent the day outdoors enjoying the refreshing coolness. There's also a nice breeze.

I worked on my August sermon for August 21st and also on my September 18th sermon. I have nothing going tonight so will probably watch TV if there's anything decent on the tube.

Tomorrow I will clean Leslie's house. Then, if she's free, I will meet her for lunch.

More later...

There was nothing worthwhile on TV and we did have a thunderstorm come up. Right now it is north of us but it will probably soon be here. We need the rain.

No comments: