Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday to Tulsa

This morning after Bob A. and I have breakfast, I will be going to Tulsa with Leslie. If John decides to go, I will ask Bob A. if he would like to go. Otherwise, it's just Leslie and me. I would like to ask Bob anyhow but this is Leslie's trip.

It rained yesterday afternoon again and also last night. After Bob A. and I had lunch yesterday, Gay called and asked me if I was coming to watch her group line dance at the talent contest. I decided I should do that so I just turned and went to the fairgrounds. Their group did a good job and won first prize. It was $75.00. They donated it to the sponsor of the talent show to add into the money needed for the talent show each year. Afterward she took me to lunch at Sirloin Stockade and we had a good visit. In fact, I had a good visit with all nine of them. It was a fun thing to do. Needless to say, I did not get my grocery shopping done nor did I eat any supper. I wasn't hungry at all. For me.that was a lot of food in one day.

I watch an old Clint Eastwood movie last night called "Endless Power" or something like that. I had seen it years ago at the theater with Bob. It was a good thriller.

I went to bed at 10:00 and slept well.

Leslie's husband, John, also went to Tulsa today so Leslie asked me to ask Bob A. to go too and he did. We drove over to Tyro and parked my car and John and Leslie came by and picked us up in their Toyota SUV. We had a good time and got lots of exercise walking around the mall and ate at a really good fish place. Then we went by a hobby store and John bought some track for his miniature train set. Then we went to the Bass Pro Store in Broken Arrow. All in all, it was a good day and we had a good time.

No comments: