Friday, August 12, 2011

The Cats Return

Finally late last night Inky came home. Missy finally showed up across the street crying pitifully. I don't know what her problem was unless it was the roofers two doors down. They had worked all day on that roof and made a lot of noise with their nail guns. I went across the street and tried to coax her home but she was having none of it. I finally picked her up and carried her toward home but she frantically tried to get down. I let her down and she finally came into the garage where I was able to open the back door and let her in the house. It took all evening for her to settle down.

Anyhow, the cats are home.

This noon I will pick up Bob A. and we will go eat at Arby's. I printed off a couple of coupons day before yesterday. Tomorrow morning we will eat breakfast at Eggberts. Then if Leslie decides to go, I will go to Tulsa with her.

I may go watch Gay line dance at the fair at 2:00 this afternoon. Afterward she is going to Sirloin Stockade with her friends and she invited me to join them. I may do that too.

Right now I should go take Slinky for his walk. I missed doing that yesterday and it is the highlight of his day.

2 comments:

Betty said...

My condolences on your cats coming home. (Kidding. See my blog.lol)

Margie's Musings said...

I know what you mean. I was steeling myself for their loss and then they came home.