Monday, August 29, 2011

Tired Monday

I'm tired today. Too much activity yesterday, I guess. I got the letters finished first thing this morning and dust mopped the floors and did a couple of loads of laundry. But other then that, I haven't done a lot.

I should get out there and weed that front flowerbed but I have no energy this morning. In about 45 minutes I will go back out to see Phyllis at Windsor.

More later...

Well, I went to see Phyllis. She wasn't too awfully alert but then she seldom is anymore. She did have several sentences she could say to me. She asked me if I could come over to her house tonight and then before I left she asked me to bring her a book.

I am just pooped today. I guess I won't do much more. I did clean my oven some but for some reason I'm just not up to much. I have been reading a new book I downloaded to my kindle. I believe it's called "Help".

I did go to the Dollar store this afternoon and to Braums. I got milk and bananas and half and half. I decided to make some soft serve with my ice cream maker. It just makes 2 quarts and I ate some of it and then put the rest in the freezer in Tupperware.

I simply have not had much energy this afternoon.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

I'm reading The Help too. It is very interesting...starts out kind of slow, but gets better as you get into it.
Your ice cream sounds good...Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

It was.

I haven't really got into the book too much yet. I'm glad it gets better, Balisha.