Friday, September 2, 2011

Hot Friday

The part for the air conditioning at work will not be in until Tuesday and it will probably not be installed before I go to work at 8:00. So it will be another hot day at work.

I got everyone all caught up again today. No one came in to pay a fine so there was not as much to do. I did help the woman who takes the traffic fines write her envelopes and get them ready when people do come in to pay their fines. There are a lot of speeding tickets.

I called my brother-in-law when I got off work and picked him up to go to lunch. He too was tired of TV dinners and sandwiches. He was just ready to call me when his phone rang. We went to Sirloin Stockade and had a real meal again for a change. He had been to see my sister and she had done a lot of crying. That always upsets him. We will meet in the morning for breakfast. I will see her tomorrow morning at 10:00.

I will mow this evening after it cools down a bit. Then tomorrow, if possible, I will trim.

Slinky has been in the house all afternoon. I let him out a bit ago because he is tired of the house. He just came to the back door and barked...wanting back in.

More later...

I got the mowing done and tomorrow if possible, I will trim.

No comments: