Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Working Wednesday

Well, I work this morning and I will undoubtedly be busy. I leave in about thirty minutes.

I took Slinky out for his morning walk this morning and noticed that the humidity is really getting to him. Not only did he only want to walk four blocks but he panted hard all the way. I notice he creaks a lot getting up and down. I just wonder how long he will last. This winter I will have to put him in the garage while I am at work. Maybe he can hunker down back by the hot water tank and stay warm enough. There is a rug there he can lay on too. He tore up both his dog beds with his claws last winter. He tries to dig a "nest" with his rugs. I guess I could buy another dog bed though if that will keep him more comfortable.

Tomorrow is Ministerial Alliance and my supervisor has said I could leave early (11:30) so I can get the agenda and the minutes of May's meeting distributed. We have 16 coming if everyone shows up.

More later...

It's 105 this afternoon and Slinky has been in the kitchen all afternoon. I can't blame him. It's ungodly hot out there.

No comments: