Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday at Last

It has been a very busy week. And from now on it will b even busier. We lost an employee today. She was notified Tuesday that she was the new manager of a retail store opening in Independence..15 miles north of here. So today was her last day. And there is a hiring freeze now so I will be doing a lot more then filing. Yesterday they taught me how to scan the traffic tickets. Today Lynette taught me how to do the fines for the tickets. So I will be even busier from now on.

I came home this afternoon and have been reading. I am really tired.

The newspaper printed my letter to the editor about Top Secret America. It will be interesting to see if there is any fallout from that.

I made an appointment today to have blood work done on Monday morning. My doctor wanted me to have that done months ago but I have put it off. She is leaving her practice in December and I will be without a doctor so I decided to get it done. I have pretty much lived on homemade ice cream and sandwiches when I don't eat out...and also TV dinners from Schwan's. Lord only knows what my triglyceride levels are.

Well I'll know soon.

No comments: