Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Cooler Sunday

This has been a nice day. It was cool this morning and cool when we got out of church.
We ate together at Hong Kong Delight and I ordered Moo Goo. I like Moo Goo but they gave me about three times more then I needed. So I brought a bunch home with me. At least I won't have to worry about dinner tomorrow....or probably the next day.

I spent the afternoon doing my usual letters even though I know they won't actually go out until Tuesday.

This afternoon I will go out to Wal Mart and get dog food. I can't get Slinky's food at the Dollar General store. They don't carry Iams. While I'm out there, I may look over some TV dinners for emergencies when I can't think of anything else to eat.

This evening I will watch TV, I guess. Or I may read my new book. I downloaded it on my Kindle this morning.

It's 82 degrees out there now. I may wait until later and try to finish weeding that front flowerbed. I only got half finished yesterday.

More later....

I went to Orschelon's this evening and bought Science Diet for Slinky instead of Iams. It was quite expensive but is good for itching and skin allergies. We'll see. I'll try this bag and see if it helps him. Shar Peis have such bad skin problems. If it helps, I will bite the bullet and buy it for him again.

I watched TV and watched the documentary about 9/11 and the two security guys who died after helping many people get out.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Don't you just love the cooler weather? I have so much more energy...Have a nice evening...Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

I sure do, Balisha. I haven't even had the air on this afternoon. I'm ready for some cool weather.