Thursday, September 22, 2011

Friday..Coming Up

Friday I will work in the morning and then late afternoon Leslie is going to pick me up and later Bob Avery and we are going to Springfield for Mission Center Conference. It's 2 1/2 to 3 hours over there and Leslie was really hoping we could go over Friday evening and just stay overnight in a motel where the church had reserved a block of rooms. Leslie reserved two of them.

I brought it up to Bob today and he agreed. His dry socket seems to be healing. What a mess for him! He will be doing his walk for Alzheimers tomorrow afternoon early. After that he will pack a bag too. Lucky for us, Leslie wants to drive.

I will ask Cyndi to come by Saturday morning and feed my animals. They won't know how to deal with a late breakfast. They will have to adjust though. I can't stay home forever.

I will pack my bag tomorrow afternoon. I have to go to the bank tomorrow morning before work and get some money too.

No comments: