Monday, September 19, 2011

Stupid Action

I did a really stupid thing yesterday. There was dog hair all over the rugs I keep on my covered patio so I took my sweeper out to clean them up. Unbeknownst to me, they were wet too. After I got it all clean and brought my sweeper in the house, I noticed it dripping water. I opened the bag and the bag was soaked. I changed the bag out not realizing at the time that the sweeper itself was wet inside. I got ready to sweep my bedroom carpet this morning and noticed it was still dripping. I opened the sweeper and found a ton of wet dog hair stuck to every part of the sweeper. I got a couple of old rags and some Q-Tips and began to dry it all out and pull all that wet dog hair out of every nook and cranny. What a mess! I got it as clean as possible and even opened the inside and cleaned there too. It does work although it still smells like wet dog hair. I will have to use Fabreze on every room in the house when I finish and I may have to break down and replace my twenty five year old Hoover Concept Two sweeper.

I am still kicking myself.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Oh my, what a mess! Sorry, but I just couldn't help laughing, though. Made my day.

Margie's Musings said...

After I got the mess cleaned up, I had to laugh too!