Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gone on Tuesday

I really should stay here and work on the garage sale since I got nothing done on it yesterday. But I promised Juanita I would take her to Bartlesville today so I must do it.

I got a very good night's sleep last night after a terrible one the night before. I even fell asleep in my recliner yesterday evening.

My son finally got his new car yesterday and he is delighted. He says it's got every gadget under the sun. He called me on the hands free phone awhile ago on his way to get it tagged and registered. I am so happy for him.

I fed and watered the animals this morning and also watered my baskets but they look pretty pitiful. I may just throw them away if they don't pick up.

More later...

I picked up Juanita at 9:30 and we went to Bartlesville for the day...walked the mall and then went to Dink's for lunch. We had a good time. I was home by 3:00.

She bought a sale shirt and a nighty. I only bought my lunch.

When I got home it was 97 degrees and the animals wanted in the kitchen. So they are lying here now enjoying the air conditioning.

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Man mom family webpage is about 7 years old, give you something else to do huh

Margie's Musings said...

family web page???