Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Daughter's Quest

"You may remember him as Bob, Robert, Bobbie, Jake’s son, or even something else, but to me he was Dad.

I’m Leslie, his daughter, and this is the 3rd year that I have been involved with Relay for Life. The first year was because I was asked but the second year my Dad had died of cancer in May and that brought me to a new level of commitment. Please take time and read my personal page so you will know a little about the Robert E Miller that I knew as Dad. And if you are able to help with my fight (our fight) against cancer it will bring us closer to finding a cure so someday you or your children won’t be asking.

Thank you.

This year, I am helping save lives from cancer by taking part in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, and I'm hoping you will support me. Each of us has our own reasons for caring about the fight against cancer, but it seems that we all know someone who has personally battled this disease.

My team and I have set a goal to raise at least $100 per person and I've set a personal goal to raise $500. Currently I'm only $325. from reaching my goal. Any donation you can make, large or small, will help me reach my fundraising goal and helps us reach the greater goal of saving lives from cancer!

Please use the link below to visit my personal web page to make a secure, tax-deductible online donation to the American Cancer Society. You can make a one-time gift, or increase your impact by donating monthly!

Thank you and I will keep you updated on my progress!"

Leslie

Click here to visit my PERSONAL page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=10424233&pg=personal&fr_id=39613&fl=en_US&et=YSdO4Cgb9DtGOD-RUsq5yw&s_tafId=856700

Click here to view the TEAM page for Four County
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?team_id=1028388&pg=team&fr_id=39613&fl=en_US&et=gIKTCKAo0TMGrMIkOJIZxQ&s_tafId=856700

No comments: