Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday Again

This photo is an amazing change. Missy loves Slinky's new bed and when he is not in the house, she sleeps on it. I always make her move when he's in...after all I bought it for him. She has always avoided him like the plague. But when she wants on that bed, she tolerates him. This is a first!

I went in the office yesterday for my re-certification from SER SCEP from Aime. I asked her about this job search and she said all their people do a job search. They may just put someone down but they have to turn in a job search sheet every month. That was news to me. Billie Jo says Jody does not job search and Bonnie says Faye doesn't either. They must just write down some businesses each month.

Yesterday after I left work, I went to Independence and met Leslie. my daughter, for lunch at Eggberts. I hadn't done that in quite a while. We had a nice lunch but a short visit. She was very busy at work. Then I came home and got my coupon for an oil change at the Honda agency and went to Bartlesville to have it done. The Honda agency there does it for $14.95. If I have it done here, they charge $36.00. And the Honda agency also washes the car. I bought gas for $3.10.9 there in Bartlesville and walked around the mall for awhile to kill time. Gas here is $3.39.9. My appointment for the oil change was at 3:00pm. I took my Kindle and read my book while I waited. The service manager told me about a project they are doing for poor children for Christmas. he told me if I would donate $10.00 to their project they would do my oil change for free. So it ended up costing me just $10.00.

After I got home, I watched some TV, took my bath and went to bed. I tried to get Slinky to stay in and sleep in the kitchen because it was supposed to be cold last night but he did not want to do that. Missy slept in the house but wanted out at 3:00 am. Darn cat!

I will work this morning and then this afternoon from 2:00 until 3:30, I have my library board certification meeting at the library. I didn't attend the PINCH meeting. After the afternoon and the way the weather turned cold, I just stayed home. Today was wall to wall enough that's for sure.

I did hear from the doctor's office and that place on my face turned out to be basel cell carcinoma. I have another appointment December 12th to have the rest of it removed.

1 comment:

clairz said...

Margie, I've been out of town for a bit, taking my sister up to Albuquerque for a medical procedure and am trying to catch up on reading your blog. I'm confused--who has the cancer diagnosis?