Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday Plans

I have plans for today. First I will meet my brother-in-law for breakfast and then I will go see my sister at 9:30. After that, I will go to the Arts and Crafts Fair. I guess I will go by myself. Leslie has Maia and also is on call. After that, I will come home and do some cleaning for the Thanksgiving week.

Tomorrow evening is the Community Wide Thanksgiving service at the Church of the Nazarene. As treasurer, I will attend and take care of depositing the offering and writing the check for Genesis.

I have decided to work both Monday and Tuesday to make up for being off next Thursday and Friday.

This is also our week to take the 12 cakes Tuesday to the dinner in Independence. I asked my brother-in-law if he would take them on Tuesday because I will be working. They need to be there before noon to have time to be cut and placed on plates for that night's dinner. He said he would. We take the six Coffeyville cakes. The rest are taken by the Neodesha, rural Independence and Dennis folks. I will learn on Sunday how many we can count on. Some folks may be out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Wednesday I have a hair appointment after work and Thursday is Thanksgiving. I will also be off on Friday. I have no plans for Friday. Perhaps I will visit with my niece who is coming from Wisconsin to see her mother, my sister.

No comments: