Saturday, December 10, 2011

Busy Saturday

Today I will go eat breakfast with Bob A. at Eggberts and then afterward go out to Leslie's to help her clean house. After that, I will come home and bake cookies for her cookie exchange party tomorrow afternoon.

That should be fun. She has her house decorated to the max. If I can remember, I will take my camera and take some photos to post here. I need to get some more AA batteries. These in the camera are quite old and may not work.

Next week will be very busy...busier then usual. I have that doctor's appointment on Monday where he will scrape and burn that basal cell on my chin. Then Tuesday I will take Bob A. down to his doctor's appointment. I forget the name of the test but they will put a tube down his throat and examine the damage done by his acid reflux disease. He will be out of it afterward for several hours. He will come home with me until he wakes up completely and can drive on over to his house.

Tuesday evening, if I get home in time and he recovers in time, I will go to the library board meeting at 5:00.

Thursday at 3:00 I have another hair appointment and at 6:00 is the CMA Christmas dinner. I will fix some baked beans for it. They are having ham.

So far, I have nothing on Friday except my work.

Saturday is also free but Sunday evening I have the Living the Questions group at Bredesens. I need to get the DVD from Karan. I left it there last week.

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Oh Margie...what a busy week. Have a restful weekend.Balisha

Anonymous said...

Well Margie, it doesn't matter when I drop by you are as busy as ever! You have been that way since I started reading your blog. I love checking out other people's Christmas decorations. I have not put up the first thing yet. I found out recently I am going to be a grandmother again and it's another boy! Same parents my son and his wife. They are both in their 40s. Guess they will be ready for a nursing home when this one graduates high school. lol. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. Love and hugs.

Margie's Musings said...

My weekend has changed. Read all aboutit on the blog.