Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday At Last!

Last night I got little to no sleep. Slinky evidently slept so much in the kitchen in the daytime yesterday, that he could not sleep last night. He whimpered or barked all night and nothing I could do would shut him up. He finally went to sleep or at least quieted down about 4:30 this morning. I am wiped out today. I will try to get my cookies baked this afternoon after work. It is 19 degrees so there's no putting Slinky outside. While I'm at work he will have to go in the garage. He did fine in there yesterday and it's a lot warmer then outside.

I am doing laundry and running the dishwasher this morning. So I will empty everything and fold the laundry before I go to work.

Tomorrow, I will probably go to breakfast with my brother-in-law, get my chili going, go out to see Phyllis and then get ready for the service at 11:00. I hope I can get some sleep tonight.

More later...

My brother-in-law called after work and we planned to eat lunch together. Afterward we went to buy gas for my car. Now, I am resting up and getting ready to bake my cookies. I may make brownies instead. I will check out my recipes.

No comments: