Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday Again

This was quite a day. I worked this morning and then went back to Independence to get my hair done this afternoon. I had an hour before my appointment so I ate again at Big Cheese. Melissa and her family were there so they invited me to eat with them.

Then I got my hair done.

This may be the last day for awhile that Slinky can go outside in the daytime. It's supposed to be COLD tomorrow and an inch of snow is forecast for tonight. So for the four hours I'm at work tomorrow morning, he may have to spend it in the garage. In the afternoon I will have to bake cookies for the dinner following Saturday's Martin Luther King services. So he can be in the kitchen with me while I do that.

Early Saturday morning, I will make chili. Then I will have breakfast with Bob A. The service starts at 11:00 AM. I hope it warms up by then.

No comments: