Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Knew it Couldn't Last

It's 22 degrees today and will only get up to 30 all day. It also rained freezing rain all night and that turned to snow so we have about an inch of nasty wet snow on the ground.

It is supposed to warm up later in the week.

I went to bed at 9:00 last night. Slinky came in after the freezing rain started and slept in the utility area of the kitchen. He woke up at 1:30 needing to go out. The cold air must have woke him up because he barked wanting "out" every 15 minutes until 2:30. Then I came in (for the fourth time) and bawled him out and told him to "go to bed!" Finally he settled down but I was wide awake. I finally took a sleeping pill to get some sleep. I have to work this morning. I finally got up at 5:30. I only got my bed made and still have to brush my teeth, make up my face and dress.

All I have to do today after work is make my cookies and that could wait until tomorrow.

The Slinky saga continues...

No comments: