Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Again

It's Saturday again and I just finished breakfast at Eggberts with my brother-in-law. It's almost 9:00 now and at 9:30, I will go visit my sister and Gerry in the nursing home. Slinky is out on the patio on the chaise lounge and that's where he wants to be. It's only 18 degrees out there but he evidently prefers the outside to the kitchen and utility area in the house. At least if he has to "go", he doesn't have to get me to open the door for him.

The class reunion meeting went well. It was a cold evening so not too many came out. I think there were nine. Anyhow, I had a full living room. It broke up about 8:30.

Slinky slept well. He only woke me up once....well, twice if you count 4:00 AM. He woke me up at 12:30 to get out to pee but he went right back to sleep when I let him back in. So I got a good night's sleep.

I will stay in today. It's too cold to get out and mess around. After I visit Phyllis and Gerry I will have to go by the bank and get some money. I am nearly broke.

Maybe I will read today. It doesn't look like it's going to warm up.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a nice weekend, Margie.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha...you too. Thanks for dropping by.