Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Again

Today, I will have church. I have the sermon since our guest minister had to cancel. Afterward a group of us will probably go eat out somewhere.

The weather has changed from cold to warm again and back to cold and it will be warm again the end of the week. If people don't get sick it will be because their immune systems are very strong. All this change back and forth from warm to cold and back again cannot be good for us.

Slinky did well last night. He got me up four or five times to go out but he went right back to bed and so did I. I hope this change continues. I got plenty of sleep last night. I went to bed about 8:00. I tried to find something to watch on TV but it was impossible. There is so much trash on TV anymore. It's just anything to keep the shows cheap....mostly nonsense.

This will be a rather quiet week for me. The only thing I have scheduled is my hair appointment on Wednesday and the class reunion planning meeting on Friday.

Next Monday, the 23rd, my youngest son, Scott, will be coming in from Germany for a short visit. I am looking forward to seeing him. If his girlfriend doesn't make room in her life for him, he will go visit Ashley, his daughter, in Georgia, for a few days...probably on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday while I work those mornings. I have kept that week and the following one free for him. He will leave on Friday, the 3rd of February. I will work a different day that week so I can take him to the airport if he and his girlfriend don't get together.

2 comments:

Betty said...

All this hot then cold then hot then cold plays havoc with my arthritis. And, it's supposed to rain (maybe storm) tomorrow. Aaaaaargh!

Margie's Musings said...

I understand and have the same problem. But I sure am enjoying the warm weather, Betty.