Friday, February 3, 2012

Damp Friday

Well, we are getting some much needed rain today. I worked ths morning but before I went to work,, it began to rain. When I got off work, I stopped at Sonic and got the child's chicken strip dinner. It's just right for me. Then I came home and settled in to read awhile.

I let Slinky in a little bit ago. It's only 49 degrees out there but it's damp. I ran his shag rug in the dryer awhile to warm it up. He is lying here in the kitchen with me right now. I put the shag rug on top of his furry foam bed to try to keep the furry bed cleaner longer.

Bob A. and I will meet for breakfast in the morning. We do that every Saturday morning. Then we catch up on our news. After our breakfast, about 9:30, I go to see Phyllis, my sister.

I need to change my bed tomorrow. I also need to dust. I ran the duster and vacuumed already this week but did not get to the dusting. I will also clean the bathrooms.

Sleep was not so good last night. Slinky came in to sleep but did not want to stay in. It was warm outside. So he barked several times about 1:00 and I let him out to pee. Then every thirty minutes after that he wanted back out. Finally about 3:00 I put his bedding out on the chaise and he slept there the rest of the night.

He woke up twice out there and barked and I went out there and told him to hush! I didn't get much sleep until 4:45 when I finally went back to sleep. I woke at 6:00 to his barking again...this time for his breakfast. I got up and dressed and got ready for work and then let him in for his breakfast.

More later....

No comments: